Introducing our stunning wall painting that depicts the beautiful city of Lisbon, Portugal, capturing the essence of its colorful architecture and famous tram.
The painting features the charming and historic streets of Lisbon, with stunningly colorful buildings and intricate architecture. The portrayal of the city's unique buildings, with their facades of bright yellows, blues, and reds, perfectly showcases the essence of Lisbon's culture and history.
The painting also features one of Lisbon's famous trams, which is an integral part of the city's transportation system and a symbol of the city's charm. The attention to detail in the tram's design and color adds an extra touch of authenticity to the artwork.
This wall painting is perfect for those who are inspired by travel, culture, and history. It is an ideal addition to any home or office, providing a beautiful and uplifting focal point.
- [HAND PAINTED ORIGINALLY]: This is an illustrated wall art created from an original gouache painting which has been hand-painted by Indian Illustrator, Swatee, founder of the Spring Palette.
[HD PRINTING]: Art-work printed on 300 GSM paper in High Definition
- [FRAME SPECIFICATIONS]: An acrylic sheet acts as a protective shield for the paintings and provides that glass like shine | Frame is made of engineered wood | MDF back | Sawtooth Hanging Clip
- Unframed Art-prints: Prints are securely packaged and shipped in a protective tube.
- Framed Wall Arts: Modern elegant frames with acrylic glass front and easy to hang on walls. Shipped in a hard cardboard box with bubbled wraps.
- [ORDER DISPATCH]: Quick order dispatch, within 1- 2 business days
- Since it is a made to order product, we would not accept return request on this. However, in case product gets damaged in the transit, we would send a replacement product. Please keep the product and its packaging for processing the refund.